Some photos from this year's event! Thank you to all who came out and had a great time. Also thank you to the volunteers who organized this great event and staffed all the programs and especially those who helped in the kitchen.
The Cub Scout Fishing Derby is a great fall event that takes place at Camp De Soto. All packs are invited to attend along with all family members of currently registered Cub Scouts.
A lot of great activities will be taking place at camp besides the fishing! The ever-popular GaGa Ball pit will be available along with our BB gun range along with a many other fun and exciting activities.
You can come out for just the day or spend the night on Friday and/or Saturday!
Register online today using the link above or print off a hard copy of the registration found below.
Scouts and their family members can register for $14 until October 20th! After that day, the registration price will be $25 per attendee except for children 4 years of age or younger.
This event is open to non-Scouting members with a cost of $25 per person except for children 4 years of age and younger.
- 5pm to 10pm - Camper Check-In
- 7:30pm to 9:30pm - Night GaGa Ball & Movie
- 7am - 10am - Morning Check-In
- 7:15am - 8am - Fundraiser Breakfast
- 8am - 8:15am - Opening
- 8:15am - 11:30am - Fishing Derby & Open Activities
- 11am - 12:30pm - Lunch
- 1pm - 4pm - Casting Contest & Open Activities
- 4pm - 4:15pm - Award Ceremony @ Dining Hall
- 5pm - 5:30pm - Religious Service
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm - Dinner/Campfire/Bobcat Ceremony
- 10pm - Quite Time
- 7:30am - 10am - Break Camp & Clean Campsites