Webelos Camp is for all Webelos Scouts and Arrow of Light Scouts.
Webelos Camp is a short-term camping experience designed to introduce Webelos and Arrow of Light Scouts, their leaders, and their parents to a theme-based, summertime camping experience that will help the Scout be prepared for a smooth transition into Boy Scouting. It’s a memorable 3 days and 2 nights of thrilling and adventurous activities that keep campers excited for months after the closing campfire.
Important Points for Attending Webelos Camp:
- For Webelos Camp, it is recommended that each Scout attend with a parent. If a pack is attending they can use the following option: one adult is necessary for every 4 Scouts and “two-deep leadership” rules (2 adults) must apply at all times.
- Sessions are filled on a first-come, first serve basis based on when final payment is made. Space is limited to 50 Scouts plus leaders and parents.
- The regular youth and adult fees are due in full no later than May 30th. Your spot at camp is not guaranteed until your fee is paid in full. Fees are transferable but non-refundable. A partial refund can be granted for a medical related emergency.
- Please make sure you complete all portions of your application. If any of the members of your den or pack want to attend camp together, it would be best to submit your applications at the same time.
- Don’t forget, to participate we will need a copy of the BSA Medical Form (parts A & B). Download below using the button.
You can find additional information using the buttons below including an Frequently Asked Question document along with a schedule and the menu.
The fee for camp is $75 per Scout and $35 per Adult. Remember the adult to youth ratio that is required! These fees must be are paid by Wednesday, May 30th. After that date, the fee goes to $85 per Scout and $45 per adult.
Register using the button below.